Monday, October 31, 2011

Men in Tights

So, at the company I work for Halloween is a pretty big deal. As a matter of fact, it is the most celebrated holiday of the year. Last year I convinced most of my team and some guys from IT to join in a group to make a run at best group for the costume contest. We were the monks from Monty Python's The Holy Grail. Right after that performance, we did the chant and all, I came up with what was thought at the time a crazy idea. Robin Hood Men in Tights. By the way, I have to mention that last year we won the competition.
As this year rolled around I prepared in September to get the Men in Tights organized. With the help of Karrie Ann Ogilvie, our director, we began training in early October. While the final product was not without error, it looks like everyone had a great time. Oh yeah, we won again:

No comments: